PIONEER CONSULTANCY SERVICES was founded in 2013 and spearheaded by M. Ovais Shamsi (M.Com , M.Ed). He has been nurturing students since his student life and has about 12 years of teaching experience to youngsters. During his teaching years he realized that children in India especially in small towns are misinformed, regarding their education and careers. For example, a candidate may have a caliber of marketing but must have done engineering as their friends or family may be doing so, hence ending up doing an engineering job in a poor manner. There are often obstacles and challenges of many kinds with many students, but many of us in this world today are doing jobs and businesses that we are not passionate about. This vacuum needed to be filled, hence the need for PIONEER CONSULTANCY SERVICES.
PIONEER takes pride in introducing itself as a young and rapidly growing consultancy services company, providing consultancy services in education, career and entrepreneurship. We connect people to organisations, skilled to the skill seekers, guidance to the upcoming generation for their careers and growth.
Our mission is to guide our youth study the right curriculum according to their caliber and take up careers that they are passionate about rather than following the crowd.
EVERYONE IS AN ACHIEVER: We help everyone realize their hidden potentials through educational and career guidance and try to connect them with their rightful team who will value their caliber morally and financially.
WHAT DOES PIONEER DO:
- Inspire students to go for vocational tests
- Guide students to take up the right streams
- Educate students about upcoming career options
- Help students select the right boards / schools / colleges according to their resources and aspirations.
- Help students recognize their Aptitude through Aptitude testing.
- Guide and educate students about the different kind of competitive /Entrance examinations regarding different universities / colleges / careers.
- Counsel candidates about careers with regard to their education and Aptitudes.
- Conduct and help students take up Employbility tests.
- Inspire candidates to take up specialized educational / professional courses to enhance their career options.
- Educate candidates about making their C Vs outstanding and highlighting their strengths.
- Helping candidates overcome interview anxieties and conducting Mock Interviews.
- Advising students about contemporary corporate culture and ways to overcome likely challenges.
- Inspiring candidates to become Entrepreneurs and start their own ventures- THINK OUT OF THE BOX.
- Maintaining a robust database of job seekers and job providers.
- Connecting businesses with candidates.
- Helping candidates take up special training which could improve their careers with respect to packages / companies.
- Advising candidates about taking up jobs according to their calibers.
- Providing organisations with high caliber candidates at reasonable costs.